Job Seeker Registration:
If you are a job seeker wishing to attend this free event please register below. If you are an employer looking to table at the expo please contact Eric Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Hartford Athletic Hiring Expo?
Hartford Athletic is not only committed to world-class soccer entertainment; we are committed to providing pathways for everyone in our community through our year-round community pillars of support.
On September 21, 2022, in partnership with the Connecticut Department of Labor, Hartford Athletic will be hosting its second annual Hiring Expo at Trinity Health Stadium in Hartford. The Expo is free to those who are underemployed, seeking new career opportunities, or most importantly, directly impacted in their careers by COVID-19.
Hartford Athletic will host 100+ organizations who support a diverse workforce providing opportunities for veterans, people of color, women, and those with disabilities. In conjunction with our partners, we will also provide educational opportunities for those looking for résumé assistance, interview strategies, and dress for success advice to assist in the process. All participants will also receive one ticket voucher for a future Hartford Athletic match.
Case studies in other markets have shown this format to create over 260 new career paths. We expect even more in this great, diverse city and state.
Supporting partners of the event include the Connecticut Department of Labor, Connecticut Department of Transportation, Eversource, and Citizens Bank.
If you are interested in participating please sign up via the form above. If you are an individual with a disability and you require a reasonable accommodation, please contact your local American Job Centers (ct.gov) for assistance.
- Where: Trinity Health Stadium (250 Huyshope Ave., Hartford, CT)
- When: September 21, 2022
- Time: 10:00am-2pm (you can arrive and depart as best fits your schedule)
- Registration: Fill out form above
- Access Health CT
- Adelbrook Behavioral & Developmental Services, Inc.
- American Job Center
- Apple Rehab
- Autism Behavior & Learning Experience
- Autumn Transportation
- Cantina Hospital
- Catholic Charities Archdiocese of Hartford
- Cenaxo, LLC
- Centerline Drivers
- Chick-fil-A Glastonbury
- CITIZENS BANK
- City of Hartford
- Close, Jensen and Miller, P.C.
- Commercial Sewing, Inc.
- Community Mental Health Affiliates
- Complete Care Meriden
- Connecticut Distributors, Inc
- Connecticut Lottery Corporation
- Connecticut State Colleges
- CT Department of Transportation
- CT Department of Veterans Affairs
- CT Department of Administrative Services
- CVS Health
- Data Mail
- Dattco Bus Company
- Dog Star Rescue
- Ducci Electrical Contractors
- Dungarvin Connecticut LLC
- Eastern Insurance Associates, Inc.
- End Hunger CT
- Enjet Aero
- FHI Works
- First Student, Inc.
- Full Steam Staffing
- General Dynamics Electric Boat
- GoHealth Urgent Care
- Hartford Fire Department
- Hartford Police Department
- Heise Industries
- Horizon Services
- Hospital of Central CT Public Safety
- HPC Foodservice
- ITW Graphics
- Jarvis Products
- Journey Found, Inc.
- Kelly Education
- LAZ Parking
- Liberty Bank
- Lifeway Mobility
- MARC Community Resources, Ltd.
- Manafort Brothers Inc
- Meriden Police Department
- Meyer, Inc.
- Mohegan Sun
- Morris Group Inc.
- Mycoscience LabsNational Waste Associates, LLC
- National Waste Associates, LLC
- NCE Homecare
- Northeast Scientific
- Northwestern Mutual
- Nucor Steel Connecticut
- Nuovo Pasta Productions
- Nuvance Health
- O&G Industries
- Oak Hill School
- Office of the State Comptroller
- OGS Technologies, Inc.
- Opportunity Works CT, Inc
- Perception Programs
- Peter Paul Electronics Co., Inc.
- Project Genesis
- Resource Options, Inc
- RM Bradley
- Silgan Dispensing
- Sonalysts Inc
- Sound Manufacturing, Inc.
- Southeast Enterprise Holdings, LLC (Dunkin)
- SPIROL International Corporation
- Stop & Shop
- Test Logic
- The Reserves Network
- The Work Place
- Tilcon Connecticut, Inc.
- TLD America
- Torrington Savings Bank
- Trinity Health of NE
- Trinity Solar
- UConn Dining Services
- UConn Police Department
- United States Postal Service
- United Postal Service UPS
- USA Hauling
- Warner Electric
- Waterbury Police Department
- Waterford Hotel Group
- Webster Bank
- Weston & Sampson
- Wounded Warrior Project
Citizens Bank Financial Literacy Links
To prepare for the Hiring Expo, use these educational financial literacy courses brought to you by Citizens Bank.
Date and time: September 13th, 6pm-7pm
Workshop Topic: Your Credit Reports and Scores
This Workshop covers how to understand, access, and improve your credit reports and scores. It also:
· Explains how to get, review, and dispute errors in credit reports
· Describes ways to build credit if no or little credit history exists
· Explains how to repair, improve, and maintain credit
· Explains how credit scores are calculated
· Explains where to get help with credit reports and credit scores
Date and time: September 14th 6pm-7pm
Workshop Topic: Buying a Home, Refinancing, and Home Equity
This workshop covers how to get ready to own a home, finance the purchase, and move forward with buying a home. It also touches on refinancing your home and home equity.
- Identifies the steps in the home buying process
- Explains how to know if you are ready to buy a home
- Identifies ways to estimate how much you can afford for housing
- Describes home financing options and key costs
- Explains how to get prequalified or pre-approved for a mortgage
- Explains the role of professionals who can help you become a homeowner
To Register for this session, click the following link: https://citizensbank.webex.com/citizensbank/j.php?RGID=rd87216a12d45adbc451ed95bf97ff311