All staff, vendors, and fans will not be permitted to enter the stadium without wearing a mask and a mask must be worn at all times while in the stadium (except while consuming food or beverage)
- Wellness: Fans should not attend the match if they are (a) feeling sick, (b) experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, (c) have had close contact with anyone who has a diagnosed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- All staff and vendors entering the facility will be temperature checked. Fans will NOT be required to be temperature checked at the gates.
- Gate giveaways are PROHIBITED unless for fan safety (face masks, hand sanitizer, etc).
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance/exit of each gate for fans to utilize upon entering/exiting.
- Clear signage will be posted throughout the parking lots as well as at every gate and throughout the stadium for the following:
- Personal protection protocols (masks, 6-ft distancing, staying at home if feeling sick, etc.).
- Social distancing protocols
- Gate Opening: Gates will open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff
- Designated Gates: All fans will be directed to enter/exit the stadium based on their assigned gate corresponding with their seating location.
- Fans will enter and exit the stadium from the same gate
- Main Gate (Gate A): West Stand – Sections 1-7
- North Gate (Gate H): East Stand & Supporters
- Southwest Gate (Gate E): West Stand – Sections 8-9; VIP on Field Seating; VIP Suites
- Gate Queues:
- Stanchions to queue east down the sidewalk and into Masseek St. (closed by Hartford Police Department).
- 6-foot markers and signage will be placed for social distancing
- Non-touch wand detectors to be used at all gates by security personnel in full PPE (mask & gloves)
- Non-touch ticket scanners to be used by all ticket scanners in full PPE (mask & gloves)
- Typical supporter allowances (such as tifo, brass instruments, and bullhorns) are PROHIBITED
- Ushers will facilitate exit protocols from each section to keep fans socially distanced
- Fans will exit the stadium from the same gate they entered. No re-entry is allowed.
- All available gates will be opened during egress to assist with distancing.
- PA announcements will be made to assist in the egress process throughout the stadium
- The concourse will be marked with arrows on the ground and signage to keep traffic flow to the right side only
- Any concession kiosk or food truck will be marked with 6-foot social distancing markers
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the concourse
- All picnic tables and congregating seating options will be removed
- Concessions will be available inside the stadium with both north end concessions buildings (Building D and Building E) as well as food trucks and kiosks open
- All concessions will be in individual packaging or containers (in a “grab and go” variety)
- All condiments, napkins, utensils, etc. will be individually packaged for distribution to each customer
- Condiment carts, ketchup and mustard pumps, etc. are PROHIBITED
- Concession lines will be spaced with 6-foot markers on the ground
- Stanchions will be used to queue concession entrance and exit lines to allow for social distancing and to not block the concourse.
- All concessions purchases will be completely CASHLESS. Absolutely no cash will be accepted within the stadium
- All concessions windows will be protected with plexiglass
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed next to or close to each concessions and suite area
- Food Truck Protocols:
- Plexiglass guards must be present at all registers
- Cooks, runner, supervisors, and staff behind cashier or food prep/cooking must wear face masks covering mouth and nose as well as disposable gloves
- Cash registers or line queues will be set with 6-feet markers
- Stanchions will also be set up to maintain social distancing
- Sanitation supplies will be readily available to sanitize any customer touch points in between each transaction
- Condiments will be provided from back of house with food items. No community condiment stations are allowed.
- Cashless payments accepted
- All merchandise transactions will be completely CASHLESS
- All merchandise staff is required to be in full PPE (mask, gloves)
- There will be a “no try-on” policy for all merchandise items.
- Merchandise lines and cash registers will be socially distanced with 6-foot markers
- Stanchions will be utilized for proper enter and exit lines in order to not block the concourse
- Plexiglass protection installed
- Bathroom attendants will be stationed in every available restroom to wipe down and sanitize touch points as well as manage social distancing and queues
- Bathroom attendants will use a “one in, one out” approach
- Restroom lines will be marked with 6-foot markers and queued to not block the concourse
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available outside any restroom facility
- All Tailgating is strictly prohibited in all lots
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Hartford Athletic will provide a safe and enjoyable experience to all spectators in attendance. Spectators are required to refrain from the following. Fans in violation of these policies will be subject to ejection, arrest and possible loss of future ticket privileges.
- Behavior that is socially unacceptable, offensive, unruly or illegal in nature.
- Using or displaying foul or inflammatory language.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing teams’ fans.
- Throwing objects onto the field.
- Entering the playing field or interfering with the progress of the match.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
Hartford Athletic encourages responsible drinking. Proper identification is required to purchase any alcoholic beverage. The purchase limit may be reduced, and sales may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of Team management and Hartford Police Department. Fans will not be allowed to enter the stadium if they are visually intoxicated.
- Spectators must be 21 years old to purchase alcohol.
- All spectators under 30 years old will be required to present an ID.
- Limit of two beers sold per purchase per spectator.
- Alcohol will not be allowed into or out of the stadium.
- Alcohol sales will end in the 90th minute.
- Team management reserves the right to discontinue sales at any time.
Banners and signs are permitted, but must be in good taste, cannot obstruct another spectators view and cannot cover any stadium signage. Team management reserves the right to confiscate signs that are in violation of the stadium signage policy.
There will be no re-entry permitted except in the case of a mandatory evacuation.
Certain exceptions to the list of prohibited items will be made for those fans attending Hartford Athletic matches as a member of a recognized Supporters Group, and for items pre-approved by Hartford Athletic, United Soccer League, and Dillon Stadium.
- Animals, other than assistance dogs
- Scooters and other powered devices
- Weapons of any kind (not applicable to Local law enforcement personnel, and authorized security personnel)
- Compressed and liquefied gases, flammable and pyrotechnical substances and items regardless of their type
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Unlawful narcotic, psychotropic and/or toxic substances
- Umbrellas (fans should bring raincoats/ponchos for inclement weather)
- Moving and gliding aircraft or other models and any missile or projectile like object
- Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances
- Bikes, skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, shoes with wheels
- Backpacks and large bags over 14x14x6 inches (subject to search)
- Laser pointers or flashlights
- Selfie sticks and/or monopods
- Smoking or tobacco products.
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind
- Outside food or beverages
- Metal or glass containers of any kind
- Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Insulting any other persons (which includes by use of banners, signs and other means of visual propaganda) and carrying out any other activities that humiliate and/or insult people, their human dignity or business reputation
- Acting, chanting or using language in any way that is discriminatory or extremist, aimed against a country, person or group based on race, color of skin, ethnic, national or social background and wealth, birth or any other status, gender, disability, age, language, religion, political or other opinion, sexual orientation or on any other grounds.
In the event of severe weather, stadium personnel will make announcements to provide direction to all fans in attendance.