The USL Championship is one of the most successful professional soccer leagues in the world, reaching a population of more than 84 million and fueling the growth of the game across North America. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, the USL provides unparalleled club support with a growing team of more than 50 professionals across 17 departments, ranging from operations to marketing, communications and sponsorship.
The USL has a national media partnership with ESPN, wherein all league matches are broadcast on ESPN+, ESPN3 and across linear channels. The league also operates USL Productions, which includes a state-of-the-art facility that produces and distributes more than 500 league matches and more than 1,000 hours of original content to national partners, local affiliates and international markets throughout the 2018 season.
Around the Media –
- LA Times – “USL’s ambitious efforts paying off with rapid growth, ‘great ownership’”
- CNBC – “Slowly but surely, the U.S. is turning itself into a global soccer power, with lots of help from an emerging professional league that’s developing talent and advancing its clout in the sport.”
- Sports Business Journal – “The USL says it is already seeing benefits from its newly launched USL Productions arm.”
USL Press Releases –
- Reno’s Brigade Building Broader Community
- USL Surges Past 1 Million Attendance in 2018
- USL Announces Regular Season Expansion
Additional information about the United Soccer League can be found on the USL website.