Thank you for being a Season Ticket Member. Here’s everything you need in one place.
The Hartford Athletic Membership Services team is here to provide our Season Ticket Members with exceptional customer service. Your dedicated Membership Services Representative is your primary contact with Hartford Athletic in regards to your season membership. Contact us directly any time to order additional tickets or share your comments, concerns or questions. If you are unsure of your Membership Services Representative, email us at email@example.com or call (860) 298-9233.
– Create a SeatGeek Account: If you do not have a SeatGeek account already you will need to create one. Click Here
– SeatGeek Account Linking: If you already have a SeatGeek account you will need to link it to your Hartford Athletic-SeatGeek account. Click Here
– Access Your SeatGeek Account: Access your Hartford Athletic-SeatGeek account to view and manage your tickets. Use Account Manager to manage payment methods, make payments and view invoices. Click Here
– Hartford Athletic Money (H.A.M): A new benefit for the 2022 season is Hartford Athletic Money or H.A.M. Exchange tickets you can’t use for additional tickets to a future match, seating upgrades/VIP Suite night, concessions credit (up to $100 maximum), and on-field experiences (e.g. postgame photo on field). You must provide at least one week’s notice to exchange your tickets and formal requests must be submitted via the form at least 5 business days in advance to be processed. Once you return a match or unused ticket using the Ticket Exchange Request Form, you will receive account credit to purchase tickets, seat upgrades and concession vouchers. To view your Account Credit Balance, log into your Hartford Athletic – SeatGeek account and select the “Payment” tab.
– Concessions Credit Request: After you have submitted your Ticket Exchange Request, if you elected to exchange for Concessions value, Concessions voucher credit will be uploaded to your Hartford Athletic Membership card digitally and can be used throughout the stadium including on Food Trucks. Requests must be submitted at least one week in advance to be processed.
– Membership ID Card: Season Ticket Membership ID Cards for this season will now have the capability to load concessions value as outlined by the H.A.M. program above. As a result, each Season Ticket Member will receive one Membership ID card per account with no pre-loaded value. NOTE: Club Sideline Members ONLY will receive one Membership Card for every seat on their account with $100 in pre-loaded concessions value
– Parking: Parking Passes are digital for this season (no more hang tags) and will be uploaded to your Hartford Athletic-SeatGeek account just like a match ticket.Club Sideline and Club Reserved Season Ticket Members receive one parking pass per account with their membership. Discounted season parking passes can be purchased for $90. Request a Discounted Parking Pass here .
– Merchandise Discount: Season Ticket Members receive 10% off on merchandise both at the Club Shop in the stadium as well as in the online store. Contact your dedicated ticket representative for your code.
Download the Official Hartford Athletic Mobile App
If you are having trouble with your MyTickets account or accessing your tickets please call (860) 298-9233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.